Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just what the doctor ordered

A cheerful heart is good medicine for the soul
Proverbs 17:22

I just waved goodbye to my Sophie, who in true Hunter fashion, was regailing my husband and brother on the various ways to avoid getting arrested for drink driving.

Now, why you say Sandy, would you blog about this event, when on surface level it appears to have nothing to do with your cycling adventures? My response to that is, up your nose with a rubber hose I can write about whatever I want. Come child, shhhh.

You see, this Monday marks a sacred event. A day predestined in the history of the world, where the Ancients stop and peer down from the heavens, to witness a monumental moment that will span but a breath in the life of eternal time, but the impact of which, will shake the foundations of what is known to be true and right.

Sophie and I, will be going for a ride. Together. Two friends. Two bikes. One dream.

Eat your heart out Armstrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment